Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Monday, March 9, 2009

focus : newborn hannah

While Sundays are usually my day to rest, appropriately so, I used this past Sunday to play catch up on editing photos from recent shoots. And I am very proud to now post my faves from my newborn shoot with guest of honor, Hannah Grace, and her mommy, daddy, and big sis!

So without further ado, here we go! And post your favorites in the comments section below so I can get a good feel for the look and feel of photos my faithful blog readers like. :)

for no particular reason other than just loving flat-out candid shots, this is one of my faves:
hannah1

hannah3


hannah12

hannah17

hannah22

hannah35

hannah38

hannah39

hannah42

hannah44

hannah47

Daddy is already having a hard time keeping his two girls straight! mommy is dying out laughing because we kept telling him to kiss Haley on the cheek, and he kept leaning in to kiss Hannah instead:
hannah48

i love squishy faces!!
hannah49

hannah53

such unconditional love displayed in this picture - love it!
hannah58

daddy and his precious girls:
hannah59

hannah61

and i love this one because of the cute crinkle in her nose when she laughed - so warm!
hannah63

hannah67

I know this was a photo heavy post, but there were just way too many to narrow down...to see the rest, click here! Enjoy, and God bless :)

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

1 comment:

  1. Susan, those are all great! It's so fun to see you doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails