Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, March 12, 2009

February 2009 Desktop Wallpaper

I've been thinking a lot lately about what all I can do on this blog in between photo shoot posts to keep you coming back to the site more often! And many things have come to mind such as a photo of the week or month as voted on by YOU, more contests, before and after shots using Photoshop, and much more. One idea that I have seen other photographers incorporate a lot was a very neat idea in particular, and I have decided that I would carry it on over into DBP land...

I now introduce to you...FREE desktop wallpapers each month, courtesy of yours truly! Now, these are not going to be just a random photo from a recent shoot, but something artistic taken solely for the purpose of sharing it with you to display on your personal or business computer.

To start things off, today I am going to post what would have been February 2009's photo, which captured an unexpected snowfall scene in the Historic Square of Downtown Collierville.

February09 SMALL


Click HERE to go to my Flickr site to download the wallpaper. Just select the "All Sizes" option above your desired resolution, right click, select Save Image As, and you are all set!

Stay tuned next week for March 2009's photo!

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails