Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Attention High School Juniors...Want a FREE Session!?

Attention High School Juniors! What do you think about a FREE senior portrait session?! Become a high school rep for Designs by Prater to earn a free Senior Spotlight session and discounted prints and products...read on for more info!

The WHAT/
In return for being a DBP model/spokesperson, you’ll earn a FREE Senior Spotlight Rep session consisting of a 2-hour shoot, with multiple locations and wardrobe changes. You will also receive 20% off prints and products, FREE Facebook/MySpace web images to share with friends and families, and HS Rep Cards to pass out to all your other senior friends!

The WHY/
If a free senior session and discount on prints and products is not enough for you, we’re also throwing in free prizes for each student you refer who books a session. Prizes include free brag books, 8x10s, storyboards, and more!

The WHEN/
Your sessions will need to take place in late April or May to give us enough time to get your Senior Rep materials ordered for you to pass out to your friends so they can book their shoots this summer and fall.

The HOW/
We are currently looking for students who attend one of the following schools. However, if your school is not on the list, drop us a line and we’d love to hear more about your school and possibly add it to the list.

Collierville High
Germantown High
Houston High
Briarcrest Christian School
Olive Branch High


To apply, email the following information and a current photo of yourself to DBP at susan@designsbyprater.com. You’ll also need parental consent since these photos will be used for promotional purposes on my website/blog, Facebook, etc.

Name
School
Interests, Passions, and Hobbies…oh my!
How would others describe your personality?
Why would you make a great HS Rep?


Deadline to apply is Friday, April 17! We’ll be selecting somewhere from 2-6 students from these area high schools depending upon the number of applications received. Thanks, and good luck to you!

And blog readers...please pass the info along to any High School Juniors you know who might be interested, as well! Thanks again!


post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails