DBP On The Road
We will be on the road this spring visiting friends and family in MS and will be opening up some time for photo shoots while we're in town! If you live in one of the following cities and would be interested in scheduling a portrait session with DBP, send us an email to set up your session during one of the following weekends:
- Jackson, MS and surrounding areas - Friday, April 10 & Saturday, April 11
- Cleveland, MS - Saturday, May 2 & Sunday, May 3
We have had several people mention wanting to book sessions in the spring when the weather became warmer, so we wanted to let you know that some weekends are starting to book up already. Below is what our schedule looks like so far for weekends in April/early May. Let us know if you want to schedule a session for one of these openings so we can reserve it for you!
- Saturday, April 4 - late afternoon is open
- Sunday, April 5 - afternoon is open
- Saturday, April 11 (Jackson, MS) - morning and early afternoon is open
- Sunday, April 12 (Easter) - afternoon is open
- Saturday, April 18 - afternoon is open
- Sunday, April 19 - afternoon is open
- Saturday, April 25 - all day is open
- Sunday, April 26 - afternoon is open
- Saturday, May 2 (Cleveland, MS) - morning and early afternoon is open
- Sunday, May 3 (Cleveland, MS) - morning is open
While I absolutely HATE losing an hour of sleep when we Spring Forward, I absolutely LOVE that the sun sets later in the day, giving me more time to play when I get home from my day job! So, in honor of this love/hate relationship with Spring Forward, we are offering special incentives for anyone who books a portrait session on a weeknight (M-F) after 5:30 p.m. Book a weeknight MINI session and receive a FREE 8"x 10" print of your favorite image. Book a weeknight FOCUS session and receive a FREE high-res digital download of your favorite image. (* A high-res digital download comes with a print release, allowing you to make unlimited reprints of your image in any size or format.)
April's Desktop Wallpaper
We thought we'd try out a new technique for this month's desktop wallpaper. This month's images were all taken mid-March at the Botanic Gardens in Memphis when the cherry trees were in full blosson. What a gorgeous site it was, and I am so happy for photog friends like Jennie who don't mind taking last-second detours just to grab a beautiful picture! Thanks, girl!
Click HERE to download the size image you desire!
P.S. I am working on a fun new mini project, and anyone who books a portrait session in April will get to be lucky recipients of said surprise project. Stay tuned to the blog to see what it is...it will definitely be something for clients to BRAG about to friends...hint hint! :) God bless!