Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Monday, February 9, 2009

wedding past : wright - brown

Two and a half years ago, the groom of this wedding stood beside my hubby as I walked down the aisle. A summer later, we were incredibly blessed to show our support of these two beautiful people on their special day, too! Since Todd was a groomsman and had to be there early for the bridal party pics, I got to scope out the sanctuary early and grab a great seat. I hope you enjoy these pics from their wedding!



boy wasn't playing when the minister said "you may now kiss your bride!" :)








the fiercest bridal toss i have ever witnessed...these girls don't joke around!



i'm not sure how anyone could miss the love shared between these two...you could just tell that he ABSOLUTELY ADORES his new bride...so sweet!







and I have to close it out with two of the cutest candids from the wedding...my hubby and the groom at the reception:


Check out the rest of the pics HERE at my Flickr site...take care and God bless :)

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails