Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Friday, February 13, 2009

Starkvegas, here we come!



We're headed to Starkville this weekend to help some dear friends of ours move into their new house! Such exciting times for them. :) And they were so incredible to help us make the move from Starkville to Memphis a year and a half ago, that we are incredibly glad to be able to return the favor now.

SOOOOO...I'm thinking that while we are going to be in Starkville, I wonder if anyone would like to set up a last minute MINI shoot for sometime Saturday or Sunday - maybe in Downtown Starkville, on the campus of Mississippi State University, your home,...!?! Here's the deal and it's good for this weekend only, February 14 or 15, 2009:

StarkVegas MINI Shoot- $50
- up to 45 minutes on location
- up to 5 people; each add'l person $10
- secure online proofing and ordering for 90 days

***But here's the best part! If you recommend someone else to DBP and they book a regular-priced photo shoot with me in 2009, you will get half of your session price back in the form of a $25 print credit to order more photos from your session! Recommend two people, and you'll get all of it back in the form of a $50 print credit.

Just give me a call on my cell at 901.651.6955 and I look forward to possibly hanging out with you in my beloved StarkVegas!!

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails