Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Monday, February 2, 2009

My I ♥ Faces contest entries

I recently stumbled upon a photography blog that is all about showcasing your photos that capture the fun memories through your subjects' FACES. The blog is called I ♥ Faces and is a place for photographers, amateur and professional alike, to share and learn from each other. This week's contest calls for entries themed "The Eyes Have It" for kids and adult photos and "Anything Goes" for pet photos.

So, being as obsessed with photography as I am, I decided to enter some of my photos this week!


Below are my submissions:

Kids - The Eyes Have It



Adults - The Eyes Have It



Pets - Anything Goes



Well, that should do it! Check back my blog and the I ♥ Faces blog this weekend to see if one of my photos was chosen as a winner. Have a great Monday and rest of the week...and get out there and grab your own snapshots of faces that say a thousand words without actually speaking a word. :)

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

9 comments:

  1. Oh! Your dog looks like he's smiling and ornery smile! LOVE IT!!

    (Great b & W snaps, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 fun photos! I think hats are just so adorable on babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those are great! I especially love the first pic... great photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos love the one of the little guy...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww..EVAN'S FAMOUS cause of Miss Susan!!!! That is so special. Tell me how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos!!! They really catch the the theme! :) Love the doggie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!!! I love the wedding one - so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails