Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Friday, January 23, 2009

wedding past : myers thompson

The following images are my favorite moments captured at our friends' wedding a few years ago in Starkville. These two cats are both gorgeous people, inside and out, and Todd and I were blessed to have befriended them during our time at CrossPoint Church in Starkville. I had a blast catching up with many friends, new and old, at the wedding, and snatching these moments on digital film...enjoy!

I just had to grab a picture of this blue and brown cake...I love the color combination....just ask my poor hubby, Todd! :)



And I just LOVE the look on Amanda's face in these next two pictures...too cute!



I thought this was such a touching moment between a father and daughter!





post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails