Here’s my list of 27 things that I WILL accomplish this year...
1. Create photo books from all my personal pictures taken in 2008. (beach vacay, Christmas, etc.)
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
3. Get fit and lean!
4. Take a cake decorating class with my friend, Becca.
5. Have a fellow photographer do a photo session of the hubs and me (with my new lean figure).
6. Slash our debt!
7. Morning devotional every day.
8. Cook dinner at least 3 times a week, schedule permitting.
9. Photograph at least 5 (but hopefully many more) weddings with Jenny of Jenny M Photography.
10. Work to perfect my photography workflow.
11. Buy an external flash for my new Canon 50D.
12. Design and produce new business cards and other marketing collateral for DBP.
13. Give 10% of each session fee to a non-profit charity.
14. Write to my Compassion Int’l child, Jeyalakshmi, once a month, and include pictures.
15. Date night with hubby at least once a month.
16. Finish graphic design segment of DBP blogsite.
17. Save, save, save $$…
18. Become a member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
19. Train to run in a 5K.
20. Lose 20-25 pounds.
21. Bowl a turkey!
22. Write my old college buddies (real snail mail) regularly.
23. Go to at least ONE bulldog football game next year (I was a bad fan this year)…
24. Visit the fam in Jackson more often.
25. Pray for my family EVERY day.
26. Call my grandparents every week.
27. Add to this list whenever a new goal arises!!
What might be on your list for 2009?? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you!! God bless :)