Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shadow : Heflin Birthday

I wanted to share another example of how a Shadow Session could be used...birthday parties! You know how hectic it can be when you are running around all day trying to make your child's birthday party run smoothly. And so many times you find yourselves stuck behind a camera trying to capture these memories that you aren't able to truly enjoy the day and spend it celebrating with your birthday boy or girl. Well, that's where I come in...

Book me for a shadow session, and there is now one less thing for you to worry about. And you can spend the day right where you need to be...eating cake, helping with presents, and visiting with all your guests. If you are interested in knowing more about a shadow session, don't hesitate to contact me at susan@designsbyprater.com to request more information!










To see more photos from the session, check out the slideshow below! God bless :)



post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails