Hello there!

My photo
My name is Susan, and Designs by Prater is what you could call my creative outlet that pulls together my photography, art and graphic design endeavors! The most important thing you should know about me is that my life revolves around my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, my family (especially my husband Todd, son JD, and puppy Lexie), family and friends. Other than that, I am pretty much obsessed with photography, Coca-Cola, and the color green (and all shades of green for that matter, especially teal). I love sports but cannot play them worth a lick. I would not trade my time as a college student at Mississippi State for anything in the world. The friendships and memories made there will stick with me forever...Hail State and Go Dogs! And I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies, grilled cheeses, and shaved ice (gotta be SnoBiz watermelon flavor).

Monday, September 1, 2008

Designs by Prater portrait sessions

Portrait sessions can be used to FOCUS on whatever you want - yourself, a couple, high school seniors, college graduates, preggo bellies or newborn babies, etc. Session fees are for the time and talent of the photographer and are due at the time of booking; prints and products are purchased additionally. And don't forget to check out our Investment page for more options including our Baby Plan and Senior Portrait Collections, as well as many of our print and product pricing!


FOCUS Sessions

Focus sessions take place on-location and usually guarantee you @50-100 edited photos. Location and wardrobe changes are encouraged to offer some variety in your images! Sessions include up to 6 people. (Add $10 for each additional person. Contact me for a custom quote on large groups.)
1-hour FOCUS = $75
2-hour FOCUS = $100

Note: We also hold seasonal MINI session days where you can book a 30-minute session for $50. Let me know if you are interested in participating in the next one!


digiFOCUS Sessions

These work just like our normal FOCUS sessions, but you'll also get all your edited images on a DVD in a custom photo case. Complete payment will be expected up front when you book your session.

digiFOCUS

- up to two hours on location
- all edited photos on a DVD with a print release^
- 10% off a la carte menu items
- $350 (2-hour) or $250 (1 hour)


the fine print

* An additional travel fee will apply for locations more than 30 miles away from 38017, based upon your location. This fee compensates me for any mileage and/or overnight stays required. On occasion I will be in the following zip codes visiting family and friends, so I am happy to book sessions within 30 miles of these zip codes without the additional fee if I am already going to be in town: Brandon, MS 39047; Madison, MS 39110; Starkville, MS 39759; Columbus, MS 39705; and Cleveland, MS 38732. Contact Susan for more details.

^High-res digital negatives of edited photos from your session come on a DVD w/ a print release allowing you to make multiple reprints of selected images at your own convenience, while DBP retains the original copyright and permission to use photos for promotional purposes.

Disclaimer: These prices are subject to change at any time, and do not reflect any required taxes or travel fees.

BONUS (for making it this far): Mention the phrase that pays - "I love Coca-Cola!" - and you earn yourself a FREE 8 x 10. Actually bring me a Coca-Cola to your shoot, and you can upgrade that to a FREE 11 x 14 print!

post signature
www.designsbyprater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails